Scientists say that a major factor in our life success is how much “grit” we possess. *
They define this elusive quality as “perseverance and passion for long-term goals.”
This isn’t really new; grandparents, perhaps parents, and employers have been saying the same thing for decades. But this report provides an interesting list of essential attributes for truly “gritty” individuals.
- A clear goal
- Determination despite others’ doubts
- Self-confidence about figuring it out
- Humility about knowing it doesn’t come easy
- Persistence despite fear
- Patience to handle the small obstacles that obscure the path
- A code of ethics to live by
- Flexibility in the face of roadblocks
- A capacity for human connection and collaboration
- A recognition that accepting help does not equate to weakness
- A focus and appreciation of each step in the journey
- An appreciation of other people’s grit
- A loyalty that never sacrifices connections along the way
- An inner strength to help propel you to your goal
Unfortunately, each of these are much more easily described than achieved.
But fortunately for you, they will be much more easily achieved once you have a personal “Gold Mine Map.”
This economical, innovative and inspiring process only takes two hours. Contact me today and let’s get you all the grit you’ll ever need!